buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 13, 2015

Pet Handheld Massaging Mitt Product Review

I have two fur babies that shed alot. I love them but I hate their hair over everything. So when I got to try out CLD Brands Pet Grooming Glove I couldn't wait to try it. My older cat loves to be brushed but my younger one hates it. So I was hoping the glove would help get her brushed.

 Brushing the pet's coat is one of the most important steps in grooming. CLD Brands TM Pet Grooming Glove provides a unique therapeutic grooming experience for your pet. The lightweight mitt contours to the shape of your hand and your pet's body for extra comfort and fit. The tender brush gently removes mats, tangles and loose hairs while exfoliating the skin and stimulating the scalp for a shinier, healthier coat. There is no quicker, easier, cleaner way to remove the loose, dead undercoat, while gaining a shiny top coat, in a matter of minutes.

 FEATURES:
 • Ergonomically Designed
 • Universal Fit
 • Velcro Wrist Strap
 • Lightweight

I was glad both my cats loved the glove and I was able to get them combed and they laid there and purred the whole time. I think it tricked them into thinking I was just petting them which was good. They looked so much nicer afterwards and less hair over stuff. That was the best part lol. So if you have a fur baby that could use a good combing check out this awesome grooming glove. You will like it and so will your pet!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: