Tuesday, March 31, 2015
So what is this gadget I am excited to have? It is a thing most doctors use to tell them your pulse or heart rate and it also tells them your oxygen level, which means how well you are breathing and how good your lungs are working. This is very important when you are having a asthma attack or serious sickness that alters your lungs. To have one of these means I will know when it is time to go to ER or to doctors because they are not getting enough oxygen. Some of the features I love about this one is that it is easy to use and fast. It is easy to read and understand. It fits a wide range of fingers from little ones to older generations. I also love that it has a automatic shut off timer to save battery life. It also has a alarm to tell you somethings not right with the patients pulse or oxygen levels. This is everything I needed in my kit.
SM-165 Finger Pulse Oximeter :
1. FDA Approved. Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
2. Bright Color OLED display shows real time Pulse Rate Plesthymograph wave of strength of pulse, Pulse Rate and bar graph, SpO2 level and Battery level.
3. Rotatable multidirectional display, allows you to view your results in any direction plus Plesthymograph wave options.
4. Light and compact, accommodates wide range of finger sizes, long battery life, automatic power off after 8 seconds. Not a medical device.
5. You Get: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, plus our no-hassle 1 year warranty and friendly customer service.
So if you are in the health care field or just making a awesome first aide kit then you have to check out the SM-165 Finger Pulse Oximeter. It is reasonably priced and is a great thing to have around. You really should check it out and pick one up today!
I got this for a review. I recieved no compensation other than free product. These are my honest opinions and review of this product.