buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 23, 2017

#iphone6pluskickstandcase review

I got this case hoping it would fit my phone but it didn't I dont have Iphone 6 plus but some people said it would fit my phone. Anyways I gave it to a friend that had it and she loved it. It came with everything that was advertised in the ad. I got the all black case. I was pleasantly surprised by the ruggedness feel of this case.It would be so hard for this phone case to slip through my hands.It is very sturdy and protectant.  The ribbed texture on the side and the rugged texture on the back makes this case even more desirable. It was easy to put on and works amazingly.It is an awesome Iphone 6 plus case for a great price! so check it out!

No comments: