buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 27, 2009

Roxio Creator 2009 review!



Roxio sent me this awesome program to try and I have to say it was alot easier to use then I thought it was gonna be. Everything was so self explanatory. I love the photo editing stuff. I can make cards, calenders and edited the pictures. I can touch them up , remove red eyes, changed the to sepia or black and white photos. I can even make a panorama photo collage that is awesome.

It is even allows you to make slide shows and videos for the special occasions. I am gonna make a slide show of all the pictures from Destiny's first year and show it during her 1st birthday party! That would even be great for wedding, 50Th birthdays, or anniversaries.



It has a video section that you can upload your home videos and edit them with their neat editing tools and then burn them to DVDs like a pro. I have a lot of videos of my kids dance competitions, recitals, concert, choir, soccer games, and birthday still sit around so this is a great feature for me to get them on to DVDs to watch them or to send to family members to watch.


Another great feature if your like me and hate all the Cd's around your house or car Roxio Creator has a solution. It has a section where you can upload your songs from your computer or Cd's select the songs you like and put them all on a play list and burn them to a CD with only the songs you would so you can get rid of all those Cd's and combine them into one CD. That is great for me and great so I don't have to keep skipping songs on the CD to get to the ones I like them changing Cd's to new ones.

Roxio Creator is a great program for any one and everyone. check it out at http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/creator/suite/overview.html?rtrack=flashHPlearn

No comments: