buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 9, 2009

The 100th post!!!

Wow how exciting!! I have posted 100 post wow that seems like alot ha ha! and there is tons more coming ! We have broken over 100 followers and now 100 post all during My Monkey's 1st birthday Bash!! That tells you something about this Bash ha ha!!! OK now back to the bash lots more giveaways coming!! I have decided on Friday I am gonna post a big one that i know all of you will love he he. But the other giveaways are just as great and some great products you definitely want to win so enter them all!!! And thank for all my dedicated readers I hope I will be able to share so much more with you guys!! YOU are what makes this blog happen !!!

so I think I will share with you on this 100Th post some of my first photo shoot I did of my kids yesterday and remember I am trying to pursue photography !!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks so beautiful and you certainly had wonderful weather to work with!

kw said...

Congrats on all of the milestones! You have a good eye for photography. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! They all look great

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! :-) And the pictures are wonderful! You seem to have been blessed with cutie patootie kiddies there! :-)

Dee said...

YAY! Congrats on 100 posts!! Those are great pictures!

Annie said...

Congrats on 100! I love the picture with the mountain in the background.