buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 15, 2009

We got desi Ears Pierced

Yesterday we went to Claire's and got My monkey's ears pierced. my other kids i got done around 3 months but her and my 2 year old were 11 months because of ear infection i procrastinated ha ha! She did so well too she was still and good. They did give her a sucker which kept her occupied and me sticky but is pleased her. They did both ears at the same time and it was like 2 seconds and done! She cried for less than a minute and went back to eating her sucker and that was the last we her from her about her ears! They look so cute. We got pink flowers and they are adorable. I did see a pair of monkey ear rings when her 6 weeks are up to put in her ears Yay for monkeys!!! Now 3 more days til her first birthday and we are having a monkey themed party on Saturday I am so excited!!

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Soooo cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post. I keep putting off getting Brea's done! Maybe I should just go ahead and get it done. Her doctor told me to wait until she was 12!