buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 4, 2009

Mia Carina has the cutest stuff for your little one!

Ok I got the chance to check out Mia Carina's stuff 1st hand and I must say im in love!! I am a sucker for cute outfits for my girls! Mia Carina has it all in every style and color> I love their choices!



The first out fit I got is this cute Dr. Seuss tutu set and in this house we all love the tuts. Both the shirt and tutu was greatly made. I love the length of the tutu. It fit my 1 year old perfectly. The cute Thing shirt that says Cutie Pie is absolutely adorable!!



The second outfit I got is this cute little tank dress! I love how well it is made and the cute pattern. It is nice for summer and spring and with a long sleeve onsie and some leggings it even is great for winter. It is great!



The last outfit I got has to be my all time favorite! It was a Carina set! It came with pants, dress shirt, and the most adorable hat ever!. I love the peach coloring and the cute ruffles. I like that I can use it as a dress without the pants or with the pants as a shirt. It was wonderfully made. I cant wait to use this in some of the baby contests this summer!

So if you love cute outfits for your kiddos you must check out Mia Carinas gorgeous stuff at a reasonable price! I know I will be adding them to my favorites and buying more ! http://www.miacarina.com/

1 comment:

Desiree Vittorio said...

Thank you so much! I am so happy that you and your little girls enjoyed the sets.
Sincerely,
Desiree