buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 30, 2009

My photography business is now open!


ok i did my first official payed photo shoot yesterday! I was so nervous because so far I have only done my kids and family members. I got my website up and started avertising hoiping to start getting some cliental. I I was excited and yet so nervous to do this 1st shoot. They were a awesome family with great smiles and I soon was having fun! I just hope i got great shots for them and hoped they like them! I would also love your guys opinions on my website, my pictures and my prices and wording. Please let me know if i should change anything to make it more friendly to my clients. Good and Bad comments I dont mind I want feed back so I can make changes if need be. I guyess i have always been a worry wart and want everything to be perfect lol. My website is called -Moments Captued Forever By Toni- http://www.geocities.com/tonilynnjensen/ the family i did yesterday is the Parker family and all the other pics are my kids or family pics

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW, is all I can say! Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous and you did a wonerful job! I love the ones you did of the Parker Family. The one of the dad and boy on the rock in black and white is breathtaking, along with the mom, daughter and baby in black an white.

Congratulations on this new venture in your life and I am sure it will take of great! All the best :)