buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 1, 2009

Covergirl review

I got the amazing opportunity to try out Covergirl's new products and covergirl did not let me down! I am a dedicated covergirl make up buyer. It is the only make up I use for a few reasons. I have very oily and flaky skin. I have very sensitive skin and break out very easily. Plus they are very reasonable priced which is important in my household!
I got to try out the new foundation the Covergirl & Olay simply ageless and I love it beyond words. I love that it is creamy and dries smooth. It moisturizes my skin and makes it look flawless. plus it eliminates my two makeups into one. I used to use a bottle of the liquid foundation and a powder compact now all I need is this. It covers up any blemishes and oil spots and I feel like a model. It didnt break out my skin and its Cover girl so it passed my test.
The next thing I tried was Covergirls Outlast Lipstain. Now typically I dont wear lipstick barely ever but the colors they sent me I was intrigued to test them out and they look great on. Plus they have so many colors to try out that there is definitely a color for everyone. The best part it does really stay on! I tested it i put a bunch on till my lip were completely covered then I did the lip dap with the toliet paper and nothing came off, then i kiss the kiss and i pressed hard and nothing no kiss marks. That is great! I used it on my girls for their dance recital and it stayed on the whole time and didnt need reapplied. Our teacher even liked it.
The last thing I tried was Lash Blast Luxe Mascara. Now if I could only have one makeup item I would choose mascara. It is my life line! I loved the rubber comb brishels. They really lifted and spread out my lashes and made them look so full and lushish. I loved it. My eyes looked so sexy and full. People thought I had fake lashes on, they were that great!

So if you wear makeup I really really suggest you try Covergirls great product line. They have anything and everything you want and all for a awesome price!!http://www.covergirl.com/index.jsp

No comments: