buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Madness!

This is a new thing I am gonna try to see what you guys think if you like it I will keep it if it doesnt seem to fly I will drop it, soo....

My Monday Madness

1.Why do kids never need you till you are busy
(ex. as soon as I sit down to start blog one of the kids asks for a drink the other asks to go outside another needs a butt change and the other one decides the show she is watching is no good anymore and needs it to be changed)

2. Why is it when I leave the room my 1 year decides to make her nick name the truth
(ex. I go down stairs to throw a load of laundry in the washer come back up stairs to her standing on the kitchen table next to the edge waving Hi mom!)

3. How come nobody ever calls or knocks on the door until you are in the bath tub.
(ex. I finally get the 3 little one down for a nap and decide to take a quick quiet bath while the oldest three are at school, since I never get to take a bath without my 1 yr old and 2 yr old splashing in my bath , as soon as I get in lay down wet my hair the phone rings so i jump out grab a towel to see whos calling only to hear " Hi I am calling from card holders services we want to consolidate all your credit card payment into one to save you money" HELLO I dont have any credit cards and Ive took my name off you list 20 times now eeewwww and now I here the little ones crying and up Thanks!!)


What are your Monday Madness Rants?? Do you like this???

No comments: