buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Madness


1. Why is my Hubby more of a slob then my 6 kids? (ex. he is only home on weekends and there are waterbottles, soda cans, trash food, plates, crumbs and etc all over the down stairs. Yuck! Then to top it off I find chew packets everywhere and it is disgusting!)

2. Why does my 15 monthes old think she has to be held 24/7 the last two days preventing me from cleaning, cooking, even going potty without a temper tantrum?

3. Why is Summer vacation so long? (ex. its been 2 weeks and they are bored out of their wits, and to top it off the rain has been on and off for the last 2 weeks also so they are going into cabin fever. so if you dont hear from me for a week that means i locked myself in the bathroom to hide from the kiddos lol)

4. When is Mommies night out? Hubby gets to go to car shows, work, parents alone, i cant even go to the store to get milk with out at least one child coming with I need a mommy night soooo bad!!

I love being a mom to 6 + 1 hubby which makes 7. I love being a stay at home mommy, a photographer, and a product reviewer. The hugs, kisses, and all the accomplisements my kids give are 200% worth every minute of my life! But heck I can complian too right???? LOL

No comments: