buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nu Wave Review

Being a mom to six kids who have after school activities and doctors appt. and etc. All this keeps me very busy. I sometimes forget to take something out for dinner or make some thing fast like finger foods because i am rushed and need to get something done. Well I got The Nu Wave Oven and it is my new favorite product! Honestly I have had in over a week and have used it over 5 times ha ha. It is awesome. http://www.nuwaveoven.com/

My favorite feature are that you can put food in frozen and it still cooks in less time the the regular oven. I love that I don't have to have everything defrosted to cook it. My other feature I love is it makes everything from 12 lb turkeys to biscuits, corn on the cob, it even makes beef jerky or dehydrated fruits in minutes really! I have made frozen brats in 1o minutes, country style ribs thawed in less than 20 minutes, I made grilled onions and chicken in 20 minutes. I even made beef jerky in 15 minutes where my dehydrator take all flipping day! I even made sausage biscuits for breakfast in 15 minutes. I really truly love this thing! Thanksgiving is coming up and I am looking forward to making a turkey and stuffing in it and a Ham and stuffed apples for Christmas. I read through the two recipe books it came with and you can even make pies in it. Now how cool is that!

It even has a rack to cook on so the fats and oils drip off the food and stay off the food so no frying it in the unhealthy grease. I has a heating coil on the hood and a fan that circulates the air and heat so it cooks thoroughly fast and the fan is so quiet! Hmm Did I mention how much I really love this Nu Wave Oven?? My poor regular oven and stove and crock pot are feeling so left out but do I care nope I got my Nu wave oven and it is awesome! I definitely recommend to everyone and anyone who will listen. trust me Ive already got a few jealous people who are gonna get one for them self now they have seen mine and tasted the food they were sold. So check it out at http://www.nuwaveoven.com/.

Company info:
Hearthware Home Products expands its popular line of Nuwave® Pro Infrared Ovens by adding a new model with red accents on a white body for colorful visual appeal in today’s kitchens.

The new oven comes with an extender ring that expands its capacity to accommodate larger dishes, a reversible 1 1/4-inch Cooking Rack and a 12-inch enamel Liner Pan. Making it easy for the consumer, it comes complete with a Quick & Easy Cooking Guide, Recipe Book and Owner’s Manual.

The Nuwave Pro Infrared Oven features a patented three-way cooking system that combines far infrared, conduction and convection heat to speed up the cooking process. No preheating or defrosting is required, saving both time and energy. It is as easy to use as a microwave, but offers far more versatility and superior culinary results.

This highly efficient countertop oven comes with a 1500-watt sheath heater that keeps meats and poultry moist and succulent on the inside and deliciously crisp outside. Ideal for healthy cooking, this unique cooking environment prepares foods without excess fats or oils, using the food’s own natural juices to cook. The Nuwave Pro Infrared Oven can also be used to prepare vegetables, biscuits, pizza, cookies and more.

The Nuwave Pro Infrared Oven with a white body and red accents is currently available for a suggested advertised price of $149.99. It is sold at Kohl’s (http://www.kohls.com/ or 866-877-8884), JCPenney (http://www.jcpenney.com/ or 800-322-1189) and ABC Warehouse.

For more information, visit http://www.nuwaveoven.com/ .

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I want one of theses! Thanks for the review!

Samantha Gianulis said...

sounds like a combination microwave and slow cooker, if it's even close to that, i wish i would have thought of it, or had one right now.

Xenia said...

What a handy thing to have!

Following you from MBC...
http://thanksmailcarrier.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
get facebook likes

http://www.huwy.eu/ie/result/internet-0 http://www.crowdedhouse.com/news/vote-best-crowded-house-live
buy facebook likes buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes
So i had this virus, Security Tool, so i removed it manually by watching a video on youtube. then when i removed it, the next time i logged onto my computer it said Windows could not find Logon.exe. I've tried System Restore (I have an XP by the way) and I don't know what to do next. Do i need to pay for someone to fix it!?

buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]get facebook likes [/url] 1000 facebook likes

Jannat said...

Wow it is very nice and informative blog. Love to see it.
Happy New Year Wishes