buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas fun

So how was everyone's Christmas? Mine was pretty good. I got everything wrapped and set up and the kids were up at 630 so not too bad lol. The kids got alot this year even with the troubled times. I was so worried that something was gonna happen because for the last 10 years i have either been sick, had surgery, fell down the stairs last year and broke my back, went through a divorce and etc. so Holidays have been tough for me well this year (knock on wood) has been good. I mean the little things like my baby has had a sinus infection, teething and the whole allergy issue made it tough for the holidays and now my 3 year old has the cold but nothing too bad. We had a great dinner of Spiral cut ham, Apple craisen sausage stuffing, Rolls, Oreo truffles, sugar cookies, Swet potatoes, home made apple cider, and cake.

The kids got everything they could think of I think lol. They got digital cameras, my baby got a power wheels quad, stroller, my son got the remote control car and air hogs and the pokemon binder with all the card sleeves in it to hold all his cards, lots of games. The 4 oldest all got a wii game. My 3 year old got her moxie car and make her own backpack she asked santa for along with a cleaning set to clean her room. She is perticular like that she loves cleaning. She has been sweeping and mopped and dusting the whole house. my 5 year old and 7 year old got v smile pocket and v smile cyber pocket and I must say I like the cyber pocket 100 times better becuase the v smile pocket has gave us nothing but problems since we opened it. I am gonna call v tech today or tomorrow to see what the heck is wrong with it. I know I should take it back to the store but honestly I dont want to exchange it for another one if its gonna do the same thing and then I could return it and get the cyber pocket but thats another $20 more. I honestly have a few toys I bought personally for my kids this year Id like to put on the junk not worth your money list and gripe the companies out trust me. You might hear me do a blog about them because I am very disapointed in the products.

Over all we had a awesome christmas and look forward to the New Year!! So any New Years Resolutions?? I got a few that I will share on New years day I think haha!!

4 comments:

Dee said...

I'm glad you had a great christmas-it looks like everyone had a blast!

Becca said...

It looks like your kids had fun and loved their gifts! I got to spend some time with my little cousins (5 and 7) which was awesome :)

Tiffany said...

The kids made out great! Lots of new things to paly with.

Anonymous said...

love the pictures
cawtlw@hotmail.com