buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 12, 2010

Sponsers

I have two Blogger conventions this year that are literally minutes from my house that I would love to go to. So hear is my plea to you Companies that are so awesome. I need Full or part sponsorship for Conference Tickets only to..

Casual Blogger Conference
http://casualbloggerconference.com/
May 28-29th in Sandy, Utah (20 minutes from my house)
$149 for full conference pass - early bird special
$175 regular price
I need full or partial Sponsors
_________________

EVO10
http://evoconference.com/
June 24-26th in Park City, Utah ( 2 hours from my house)
$249 full conference pass before March 15th
$349 after March 15th
I need full or partial sponsorship

**In return for sponsorship**

Full Sponsorship to one or both events
Ad space on Mommies Angels for 1 year
hand out business cards and/or swag at the conference
shout outs on facebook and twitter
a complete post about your company on Mommies Angels

Partial Sponsorship to one or both events
Ad Space on Mommies Angels for 6 months
Hand out business cards and/or swag at events
Shout outs on Facebook and Twitter

If you want to sponsor me collyn23@hotmail.com

No comments: