buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How to tell a girl & boy bunny apart

So this morning while I cleaning the kitchen my 5 year old and 3 year old were watching Little Bill on TV. I think this is such a cute show. I like it! But today one of the kids on the show bunny had babies. My girls immediately chose which bunny they wanted. Then my 5 year old turned to my 3 year old and said "the one you picked is a girl because I can see her eyelashes and eyelashes means its a girl." I about choked up laughing. Oh my goodness! Really? Hmm mommy never knew that!

Not only was the bunny thing the highlight of the day and its only 10 AM  on the way to drop my hubby off at work my 5 year old said she had super powers. I was like really? She said yes when nobody looks at her she is invisible! She said it with the most serious face and truely believes this is true haha! Oh my this ought to be a interesting day!! LOL!!!

1 comment:

lfhpueblo said...

Eyelashes, eyelashes, you are so long,
you must be a girl
because with my super powers
I'm never wrong.
Blink, Blink, Blink,
I'm invisible don't you
think, think, think.

Kids, gotta love em.