buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

College students save money by renting Textbooks

Whether you or a loved one or child or friends or who ever is in college knows how much it cost to get that great and needed degree these days. Well anyway I can save money I do it. So when I heard about Campus Book Rentals I was intrigued to know more.

I am planning on going back for my Nursing degree as well as I got 6 kids to put through college so this intrigued me even more. You spend a majority of you money buying textbooks for your classes that you will use one semester and then just lug it around the rest of your life . Trust me I know I have two big boxes of college school books sitting in my garage lol. Well why not rent them and then use them and send them back and get your new ones and so on and save a ton of money up to 90%. There is even a 30 day money back gaureentee! Best part there is free shipping both ways as well to save you money! This is the great idea ever! You can bet I will be using this service alot!

So if you know a college student or are one check out Campus Book Rentals. You will be glad you did! Plus you will be helping a great cause called the Operation Smile. For every book rented a portion of the money with go to this wonderful foundation to help children with cleft lip that cant afford surgery. That's awesome!

No comments: