buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 10, 2011

Newtons Fruit Thins healthy and yummy

Now that Summer is here I really am trying to watch what I eat to get rid of my gut and thighs but I like snacks. So when I got the chance to try out the newest line of Fig Newtons the Newtons Fruit Thins I was excited. I love cookies and crackers especially when they are healthier for you with only 140 calories per serving and 4% Iron and 5 grams of fat. I couldn't wait to try them!

I received the Cranberry Citrus Oat Newtons Fruit Thins which was the ones I really wanted to try since I love cranberry. I have to say they look more like crackers than cookies but they were delicious. Plenty of flavor! They were crispy and fruity and yummy. As soon as my kids noticed them on my desk they were already getting into them lol. They thought they were cookies and loved them. So I tried to hide them so they wouldn't eat them all before I got more but then my Hubby found them and he doesn't like cranberry but tried them and the next thing I knew the whole bag was gone. He tells me those were good and I was like ya they were thanks for saving me some. NOT! Shesh so overall everyone loved them the only bad thing was everybody ate them up so fast. So when you buy some make sure you buy 2 bags lol. They were like fig newtons but they were definitely just as tasty as them so I suggest if your like me and love snacks you should check out Newtons Fruit Thins.

More info:

The four delicious varieties of Newtons Fruit Thins include:
- Cranberry Citrus Oat
- Blueberry Brown Sugar
- Chocolate Raspberry
- Fig & Honey

Let loose with the deliciously wholesome Newtons Fruit Thins snacks made with real fruit and 8 grams of whole grain per serving!  For more information check out their website HERE!


Thanks One2One Network for providing me with this review opportunity!  I was not compensated for this review. We receive product(s) for free so we can provide our experience. These are our honest opinions. Your experience may vary.

No comments: