buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rizzoli & Isles Best Friends and work together

Being a mom to 6 kids 12 and under I barely ever have friendship time. I mean I wish I had more best friends and maybe Ill find that special friend someday but for now I am mommy and wife and that's it lol. It wasn't always that way though. Back in high school I had many friends but two main best friends that I could tell anything to. We were very different personalities and we had are time we disagreed but we were always there to back each other up and be a shoulder to cry on or partners in crime. I miss those days and hope I have those opportunities again. It is rare to find some one that compliments you and be that person you trust everything to and still have a blast with and take your mind of things and that's what my BFFs did for me. Our friendship was alot like the relationship between Rizzoli & Isles from TNT. Both women are smart, strong, and competent women, but work so well together. They let down their defenses when they are together and just get the job done while still being compassionate towards each other. Maybe that's one reason I love the show so much and get into it. So if you haven't checked out Rizzoli & Isles you should!Get all 10 episodes of the first season on DVD! Available for pre-order here: http://bit.ly/mt2Hpo


“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Rizzoli & Isles Season One on DVD."

No comments: