buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 22, 2011

Comic-Con 2011 are you there if not check this out

This weekend Is Comic-Con 2011 and one of these years I will actually get to go haha. I love looking at all the awesome fun pictures and watching all the Comic-Con videos at the event. There are so many shows and movies and even video games I love and I love seeing whats new coming out! That why I had to share this awesome video from this years Comic-con about new Video games coming out this year.

I was in awe after watching this video. I know my husband and son will love that new Batman game coming out it looks so cool and realistic. I cant believe how graphic games are getting. its so cool. I know all my kids will love the new Lego Harry potter coming out and I know it will be a hit will the movies coming to a end. Kind of sad!  My favorite would probably be the new Lord of the Rings especially since first time ever you can play as a team with my family. It looks awesome! I cant wait to watch some of the of videos of the Comic-Con events and shows and see all the fun pictures! For all the latest Warner Bros Comic-Con 2011 videos, pics and breaking news, head on over to http://bit.ly/mTHme7 and follow @TheWBDotCom on Twitter!

I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to promote Comic-Con 2011.

No comments: