buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Supernatural: The Anime Series on DVD and Blu-Ray

Me and my husband search over shows trying to find ones we will actually get into these days but its hard. Then I heard through WB that they were coming out with a new anime series based around the series Supernatural which me and my hubby used to watch all the time and got into it. So of course we were intrigued into checking it out. What is Supernatural The Anime Series about? well here is a short synopsis- After being separated for years, the Winchester brothers come together and surmount enormous obstacles (including some pretty gnarly demons) in search of their father. Throughout the show, family and brotherhood specifically is a very important theme. In fact, it is often the key element that saves each brother’s life when things get the most dangerous.

Sounds interesting right? I know it does to us and I love how it brings family closeness into the story line. I have sibling but they are all way older than me but I know they would help me if ever I was in dire emergency. We might not always get along but we love each other and always help each other out and that's what this show is about. Two brother helping each other get past their battles and enemies and find the truth. That's what intrigues us. So if this sounds like something you or a family member would like definitely check it out and Order your copy of Supernatural: The Anime Series on DVD or Blu-Ray here today: http://bit.ly/p0WOMq !

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Supernatural: The Anime Series on DVD/Blu-Ray."

No comments: