buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dial Nutriskin Lotion review- Soft skin in just 3 days

I have severe dry skin all year long and I have tried everything from over the counter lotions to prescription creams. Some do help and some were a complete waste of money. I got sent some Dial NutriSkin  lotion to test out and share my opinion on and I was interested in trying if after I read the claims.

Dial NutriSkin  lotion is fast-absorbing and non-greasy, moisturizing your skin for 48 hours. However, Dial NutriSkin lotion goes beyond moisturization with a special BioNutrient complex that provides skin with its daily dose of nutrients – helping you achieve smoother and healthier skin in just three days.

So does it work? Well I have been using it for about 3 days. I can tell a difference in the softness and dryness of my skin even though it is still dry it is alot better. As bad as my skin is I don't think 3 days is enough time to completely heal it but I was amazed with the difference in just 3 days. I got the extra dry skin with aloe vera one of the Dial NutriSkin lotion. I love the smell of it. I love that its not too greasy. I love that it hasn't broke me out. So overall I am impressed. I will continue to use it to see more results but so far it has totally amazed me. So next time your at the store definitely check out this amazing lotion!

No comments: