buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 24, 2011

Crazy for Cake Pops recipe book review

The  new trend for parties these days are cake pops. I have began seeing these everywhere and there are so many types and styles and they are so fun and yummy. If you don't know what cake pops are well let me tell ya. They are little cake calls obviously made from cake and icing that you dip in chocolate or candy and etc. I got the great opportunity to review the new recipe book called Crazy for Cake Pops and I was very excited to try them out!

At first look at the pictures I thought hmm will I be able to make these but after reading through the recipes I thought it sounds alot easier then I first thought. There were so many cute designs to chose from. There are basic balls with just cookie crumbs and coconut all the way up to cute snowmen and monkey balls. I am planning on making the Jack-o-lantern balls for our Halloween party and I cant wait. For my daughters 4th birthday she wants all different kinds of cake balls. So yes we will be using this book alot haha. I love that there are cake recipes and then the decorating recipes as well. It is very easy to follow along with and the balls taste so delicious. We are in love with this book!

Book info from company:
Cake pops are the hottest trend in baking and it’s easy to see why. With creative shapes and delightful flavors, they’re as fun to make as they are to eat. Crazy for Cake Popsteaches you the secrets for creating these mouthwatering mini treats like a professional baker. Packed with over 75 color photos, Crazy for Cake Pops leaves nothing to chance as it guides you step by step through each part of the process including baking, crumbling, shaping, frosting, and decorating.

Plus, it offers loads of different frosting and cake flavors from classic vanilla, chocolate, and lemon to adventurous red velvet, toffee, and peanut butter cake. With tips, tricks, and techniques for foolproof pops, this book provides everything you need to bake child-pleasing, guest-impressing, cute-as-can-be, cake-on-a-stick creations. And with so my styles to choose from, no matter what the occasion, you’ll have the perfect handheld dessert option.



So if you want to try something fun and new this holiday season you have to check the Crazy for Cake Pops recipe book. You will love it! Plus they will be a hit at parties. So check it out today!

No comments: