buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 2, 2012

Febreze Wooden Wick Candles

I love candles! I absolutely cant get enough of them. I love nights when I can turn lights off and just light candles. Its so relaxing. Now one of my favorite companies Febreze had wooden wick candles and I am in love with them. Why you ask and what's the difference?

Febreze Wooden Wick Candles: 
The Febreze Wooden Wick candle brings the ambiance and sound of a crackling fire indoors. Plus, the inviting scent of warm gingerbread and vanilla is the perfect compliment to your family gatherings and can even turn heads away from the football game this holiday season!

This is the coolest thing ever I mean really. How relaxing can it get with yummy aromas floating around the room and the lighting of the candle flame flickering and then now the pop and crackling just like a real fireplace. I mean if you closed your eyes you would think your laying by a fire. Its awesome. Plus it puts out just enough scent to kept the room smelling fresh and yummy. You bet Ill be getting some more of these. You can get them at most grocery stores, department stores and stores like Walmart, Target, Kmart and etc where ever candles and  Febreze  products are sold. Trust me pick some up you will love them!

No comments: