couple rolls of smarties candies ( i used 7)
paper of any kind like construction paper or scrapbooking paper
stapler or tape
1. Put the smarties in the bag and close
2. cut paper the length of the bag and about 5 inch wide and the second piece in another color a little smaller length then the first one and about 3 inch wide and then the last piece of paper I made about 3 inches long and 2 inch wide.
3. fold biggest paper the first one over the top of the bag and staple or tape to bag.
4. on the smallest piece of paper the third piece Write with marker "Thanks for making me such a "Smartie"!"
5. tape or staple small piece on to the second piece and then onto the one you taped or staple to the bag. And then your done! A very cute gift!
The second gift I made was a
Hersheys bar worlds greatest teacher labels
Full size Hershey's bar
Printed label from computer
1. print this cute label I made
2. Tape the label around the Hershey's bar. And done !
I love home made gifts and these were cheap, easy and adorable!