buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Get cooking with Spike Seasonings!

Summer is almost here and you know what that means yep lots and lots of barbecues and parties and fun events with food. So what do you use to make your food stick out and above everyone else's? I am a huge seasoning fan. I season everything and anything with spices. So when I got the awesome chance to try out the whole line of Spike Seasonings I was excited.

When they arrived I couldn't wait to try all of them. They had flavors like onion magic, lemon pepper magic, vege-sal, hot and spicy, original, vegit, garlic, 5 herb, tenderizer and more. As I was looking at them the possibilities were just flowing through my head with what I can use them on. My favorite so far is the Lemon Pepper and the Garlic Magic. My husband like the Hot and spicy and the Onion magic. Even my kids are fans they love the Original and Vegit. I use these seasonings on everything from fish , vegetables, steaks, chicken to eggs and dips. They everything taste better and the make my food wow our guests and that's what I love the most!

So if you haven't tried Spike Seasonings yet you have to pick some up at your local supermarket and try it today. Also don't forget to follow them on  Twitter and  Facebook  to learn more.

No comments: