buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 14, 2012

Pen Pal Girls review

My daughters are in love with the BFF dolls and the American Girl dolls and dressing them up and making them in fashion as my 4 year old says lol. So when I got approached to try out Pen Pal Girls new fashionable outfits that fit my girls dolls I knew I had to try it.
We got a adorable black and silver sequin dress to put on out doll and trust me she was ready for a party once my girls got the dress on. My girls thought she looked amazing and ready for her date night haha. The dress was easy to get on and closed with velcro. That made me happy because I hate struggling with doll clothes that are impossible to get on and this went on easily. It is quality made and just stunning. My girls love it and already are making a list of some more outfits and accessories to buy at Pen Pal Girls website. I love that all their products are compatible with American Girl, Our Generation, Journey Girls, Madame Alexander, Carpatina dolls, and other 18” dolls.

So if you have a little one that has one of these dolls or any 18inch doll you have to check out this website and all their gorgeous accessories. They even have more dolls to buy if you need one of those too. So head over to Pen Pal Girls and check them out!

Also right now they are giving you my readers a special deal just enter "mommiesangels" in the instructions box at the end of the order process and receive an extra outfit (valued at $28). Thaqts a great deal so stock up with this deal!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post
[URL=http://xtremerctoys.com]redcat racing, redcat[/URL]