buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Carmex Lip Conditioner review

Since becoming a member of the Carmex BlogSquad I have received so many awesome products that I might have missed out on. I love that I get the opportunity to share the great stuff with you my readers. I have been using Carmex for years and it is amazing how much they have expanded their products and added so many more great quality products. So I couldnt wait to try their newest line.

I received the Every Day Lip Conditioner to review and I am in love with it and so is everyone else in my house! The Orange flavor is a huge hit and reminds me of the orange sherbert push pops. It is made with 13 moisturizing ingredients the lip conditioner goes on smooth and non-greasy. It absorbs fast leaving my lips soft and it's matte finish is great for wearing under lipstick. The convenient tube size is great for slipping into a small purse or for the guys to carry in their pockets for a quick lip pick-me-up. Great for stocking stuffers too! Whether you are in a hot sunny area or somewhere with winter winds and cold weather, I recommend trying the New Everyday Lip Conditioner to keep your lips protected. It is amazing just like all of Carmex's other products!

No comments: