buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Twin Z Pillow- The first Twin Nursing/Support pillow out there


Becoming a mom is the most joyful time of your life. When you bring that special little bundle of joy home things are great but crazy and can become stressful as well. But think about twins. That's two times the diaper changes, two times the feedings and two times the waking at night. It can become overwhelming at times. So whenever there are awesome products that can help cut all those double times back down to one that is so helpful. That's where The Twin Z Pillow comes in handy!
The Twin Z is the only Twin Nursing / Breastfeeding / Bottle Feeding Pillow Made in the USA! Made with DURABLE, long lasting, BABY SAFE materials! It is Hypoallergenic, foam free, lead free, and no chemicals added! It has Full Back Support unlike any other pillow which is awesome! I honestly never seen a pillow like this ever!
This pillow is great for feeding twins at the same time or if your like me or some of my family members who had kids that are close in age that are still both breast feeding or bottle feeding at the same time. What else I love about this pillow is it is not only a feeding pillow but a great tummy time pillow and sit-up support pillow. Honestly even my older kids love to cuddle up with it together and watch TV with it! They think it is a cool and comfy pillow! What else I love now that you can feed both babies at the same time is that at night feeding you can get both up and feed and back to bed so maybe you can get the 4 hours straight of sleep before next feeding instead of finish feeding one and the next wakes for a feeding. This pillow alone helps so much with saving you time and stress and hearing babies cry. I love it!
This is a big pillow but oh so comfy. I love the back support and how much easier and comfier it is to use than other pillows I have tried. I definitely recommend this pillow to everyone with babies, twins, close aged siblings. You have to check out  Twin Z Pillow. You will be glad you did! It makes a awesome baby shower present as well!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: