Friday, October 18, 2013
Fun Friday Crafts- No carve Pumpkin Decorating
paint, crayons, ribbon, duct tape, buttons, stickers,etc.
Hot glue gun
Give kids their pumpkins and set all the craft decor on a table or where ever and let them decorate. You will be surprised at what they come up with.
1. the crayons are a fun new way to decorate. you take and tape the crayons to stem or on something above pumpkin then get your blowdryer and blow the crayons until they start to melt all over the pumpkin. So Cool if you use red crayons it gives it a dripping blood look..
2. stickers, gems, ribbon and a hot glue gun and you can creative some pretty glammed up pumpkins.
3. chalkboard paint is fun too just spray pumpkin with the chalkboard paint then give kids chalk and let them have fun!
4. My girls love to take glue and make designs and polka dots then sprinkle or roll in glitter and then let dry so cute.
5. new thing is duct tape there are so many different designs of duct tape so you can get really creative and fun with it.
6. Modge podge is great get some tissue paper or ribbon and design patterns you like with them then paint modge podge over the paper or ribbon and let dry. it turns out adorable.
7. Easiest ever is the new Mustache fad. You can buy the fuzzy mustaches at Dollar tree and stick it to the pumpkin or print off a mustache stencil and paint it on the pumpkin. So fun!