buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wantable Makeup review


I love finding the perfect shade of eyeshadow or lip gloss. I also love all kinds of nail polish. Sometimes though I need help on decided which makeup would be right for me. This is where Wantable comes in! Wantable is a site that has great makeup made just for you.
Wantable is a great site that you pick a category and answer a few questions about yourself so they can match the perfect products to your preferences. You can order one box or have it send you a new box filled with new goodies every month. The are 3 catergories of boxes, Makeup, Accessories, and Intimates. They also have free shipping and returns to the US. I ordered a makeup box and couldn't wait for it to arrive. It was like Christmas morning opening it. I got a match book full of nail files, some Shadow prime, eye shadow, a eye liner marker and some pretty nail lacquer. They were all were awesome. They looked great on and they were something I would of picked out myself. Best part they were all great brand and high quality makeups.
I think Wantable is a great idea. It is perfect for me who doesn't have alot of time to shop around for the perfect makeups. It is easy and fun. This would make a perfect present as well. Best part is you get a specific refer-a-friend link that you can get your friends to sign up and earn credits to buy more stuff. So why not check out this great site today and start getting great fun and fabulous products shipped to your door.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: