buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Solace Gel Soothing Eye Mask from Dream Essentials

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Looking for something different as a gift for a loved one? Why not give them something that will truly help them to relax after a hard day. Especially with all the stresses of the holidays just a few minutes to relax is just wonderful. So what's the gift you ask? It is the Solace Gel Soothing Eye Mask from Dream Essentials.

Experience the soothing sensation of just how good it feels to cool and relax your hardworking eyes. Pamper yourself to look and feel your best. Apply a cold gel eye mask to soothe sinuses, head colds, sunburns and tired puffy eyes - go on you deserve it! Apply it warm just to relax you and help with headaches!

What I love about this mask is it can be used hot and cold. It also is so easy to put on and comfortable. I love the soft cover so the cold or warm mask is not against your skin. This is a gift no one would think of but the most useful. I mean men out there this mask and 30 minutes hot bubble bath without kids interupting is a dream come true present trust me! So get your Solace Gel Soothing Eye mask today!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: