buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

CookBooks one of a womans favorite things #recipes

I love cooking. I love new recipes. I love cook books. So whenever I get a chance to try new cookbooks I jump at the chance. I can never have enough cookbooks.

The cookbooks I got to try out this time were 150 Best Dips & Salsas: Plus Recipes for Chips, Flatbreads & More and The Complete Aromatherapy & Essential Oils Handbook for Everyday Wellness. These were some awesome books for me and my family. I figured its getting that time of year were the parties start and there will be lots of dips and salsas so the first book would be great for that. Boy was I right! There was some deliciously easy recipes for salsas and dips in this book that will please every crowd will enjoy. If you love salsa and dips then you have to check out this awesome cookbook.

The other book is a book that was more for my own knowledge. I love essential oils and aromatherapy. I truly believe alot of oils are awesome for making you feel better. I love lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus and tons more. If you haven't tried oils this is something you should read up on and this book is perfect for that. It will give you recipes for healing that will change your life for the better. Honestly its worth a try even if you are sceptical try it cause you might be surprised. 

Overall I was very impressed by both books and would suggest both of them to be on your book list to buy. They even make great Christmas presents so pick them up today and get a extra copy for a friend or loved one. You will be glad you did!

No comments: