buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Amazing Zhus- #Christmas #Gifts #holidayguide #TheAmazingZhus

A couple years ago my kids were introduced to Zhu Zhu pets and they fell in love with them. We have them in many different colors and animals. So when we heard about the Amazing Zhus my girls had them on their Christmas wish list. If you haven't heard of Zhu Zhus yet you are missing out because they are cute little hamster toys that move and make sounds. My girls love them and I love I dont have to actually buy a real hamster haha.

This holiday season the have came out with Amazing Zhus which are magician hamsters that do magic tricks. They are cute and fun. My girls love the new magical zhus. The all can't wait to pla with them. We recieved one with a magic box to test out and my girls were so excited. We got Dynamo the stunt pet and the magical disappearing box. My girls played with this for hours making Dynamo disappear and reappear. After they got that down they decided it was time to do a magic show for the neighorhood friends lol. They have had a blast playing with this cute toy. They have asked Santa for more of the Amazing Zhus to complete the collection. I think we will be having a magical Christmas if you know what I mean haha.

Overall I think this toys is a must have for Christmas this year. It is great for boys and girls. It will definitely open their imagination. They will have so much fun preforming magic tricks with this adorable little hamster pet. The Amazing Zhus are a exclusive Walmart item but you can now get them preordered at the Walmart website. So check them out today and pick up a few before they are gone this Christmas seaon! Your kids will love them!

Disclosure:This post is part of a sponsored campaign with Cepia LLC and MomSelect. All thoughts and opinions are my own

No comments: