buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Boon review!


I must say boon has some great products! I love the colors and styles of all their stuff! Those bold bright colors are the best.

I had a chance to try out Scrubble interchangeable bath toys which were great. My kids loved them. Kids can scrub in the tub with this set of three interchangeable toys and textured attachments. They can fill the egg shaped bulb with water and squeeze it out. The toys are easy to keep clean, just unscrew the parts—and they can even go in the dishwasher. That is great! I hate when i throw away rubber ducks and other bath toys because water stay inside of them and get all mildew and gross. The textures are awesome you got the soft rubbery textured one, the spiky brush one my kids use on their heads ha ha, and the bumpy one. These are a definitely must for children's bath toys!

I also had the great opportunity to try the Benders Adaptable Utensils and Saucer Stay-put Divided plate. I love kids plates and utensils. That is all we use at our house. The kids have their ups, plates and silverware and the adults have their own. I like the division in plates too because my kids are picky and don't like their foods to mix, plus they are easy to put a different food group in each section. This plate is also great because desi love to push the plates and bowls off her highchair and this one has the slip guard on the bottom which is awesome. She tried and tried to push it off ha ha but to no prevail. The bender Utensils were great for feeding my baby. I could bend them to the position i needed for easier feeding. No more putting the spoon in and then trying to pull up on it to slide the food off. It also worked great for my 2 yr old who is learning still to get the food on the forks. I could bend it into a position with the way she grips so it made it easier to get the food on the fork. She was soo happy she could feed her self with the fork instead of it always falling off.

Boon Has lots of great products and I definitely recommend you check them out at http://www.booninc.com/index.php I know you will love their stuff as much as I do.

No comments: