buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spinlash Review


I had the great chance to test out the new Spin Lash and I have to say it sounded and looked a little scary at first. Putting a spinning brush next to my eyes hmmmmm! Well It wasn't that bad. I liked that it evenly coated my eyelashes and really no clumps. That is soo cool. It made my eye lashes look even longer than ever.

It was soo easy to use. It rotates in both directions and rotates 360 degrees. You can even get them in brown or black. I prefer black but still there is a choice which is great. Spin lash definitely stands up to all the hype and commercials. It is a definite must have.
Also right now Spin lash is having a awesome sale going on Buy one spin lash and get one free, which makes it even more affordable. This sale is also great because you can get one for you and one for a present for a friend. Go check it out at https://www.spinlash.com/ver5/index.asp

No comments: