buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thomas the train Live Rocks!


I got a Family 4 pack to Thomas & friends live from Mom Select and we were so excited to go! On Thursday we went to the show and it was beyond words! Me, Brea my 4 yr old, Grace my 2 yr old and my son brax all went. My 2year old is fascinated with train and was so excited to see Thomas! We weren't allowed cameras so no pics which was sad and disappointing but what can you do right?

We got seated and the kids were on edge already ha ha! When Thomas came out they burst out in screams of Yay! I wasn't sure how the kids would do since the two little ones have never been to any shows or movies or events ever so i thought oh boy they will never sit and watch the whole show but to my surprised they loved it and didn't want to leave when it was over. They kept ask when is Thomas coming back. I have to say it was a great show lots of music and fun!

If you have Thomas coming to a town by you I would Definitely suggest you go! The tickets are really cheap and all your kids will love it! It is definitely a night to remember for our family! Thanks Mom Select for letting us go to such a great show!http://www.thomasandfriends.com/usa/liveonstage.asp

No comments: