buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 4, 2009

Another great store from Etsy

So I stumbled upon this awesome store while searching through Etsy and I was in awe of her gorgeous stuff. RHB Designs has handmade jewelry perfect for Mother's day, Fathers Day , Grandparent Day, Birthday days and etc. They have some of the most unique and special stuff you will ever see. I got the Copper Mother's necklace and love it! I don't have anything with all my kids names on it and this was so unique and different and I loved it! I have had a lot of compliments on it and people wanted the website to see her gorgeous work! So I hope I get her some more business because she deserves it. Her stuff is so well made and you will love them! Mine is definitely a treasure i will never lose! This is a great mothers day present! I couldn't ask for anything better for mothers day!
I definitely recommend this store to everyone! Check her out at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6021372

1 comment: