buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cape Clogs review

So normally I only get shoes for my kids , its been a long while since i bought shoes for myself . Cape clogs sent me the cutest shoes ever! I love them! Cape Clogs have shoes for kids and adults and they are all so cute and fashionable. They have a such a great selection. There is definitely something you Will love!http://www.capeclogs.com/home.cfm

I received the red Blossom Pica Pica High Heels. They are great for the summer weather right now! I love the pink flower on the black shoe it bring just enough color. They work for both casual and dressy looks. They are comfortable and are very slip resistant! They are made of genuine leather which makes them comfy yet tough. I love the rubber soles for grip. Only thing I had a problem with is I have scrawny small ankles so they were big around the ankles but with a needle i poked another hole in the strap and whoola perfect!
My daughter loves my shoes and cant wait to fit into them to wear them! I guess I'm gonna have to go buy her some for school now ha ha! Yes they are perfect for back to school! Your children will get all kinds of compliments on them and they will be different then everyone else's but a good different, Envied! So go check them out at http://www.capeclogs.com/home.cfm

No comments: