buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 6, 2009

winner winner chicken dinner lol

ok sorry for the delay my two oldest kids left on the 4th at midnight to AZ to see their father and i was a nervous reck sunday! Im trying to get used to the queit at my house with my other daughter at her moms for two weeks and my oldest 2 gone for 4 weeks it leaves this normal house of 8 down to a house of 5 and im going crazy lol i dont like it like i thought i would haha anyways Im back and here is the lucky winner of the

Flip Ultra camera

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

148

Timestamp: 2009-07-06 15:40:33 UTC

Anonymous said... 148
I love that it is small and portable and uses usb to connect to your computer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They have 48 hours to contact me with the mailing info and I emailed them if not i will choose another winner! remamber to enter these other great giveaways!

1 comment:

Leslie M. said...

Congrats to the winner!!! What a GREAT Giveaway!!!!
Enjoy!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/