buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Love this had to share!


Ok so I read this on another site and had to share it with everyone!


You Know You’re a Parent When…

Your email signature reads “Do What I Say. Not What I Do.”
You decide to trade in your convertible for a minivan and cry the whole way to the dealership.
You've fixed someone’s hair with spit.
You've paid a costumed character to show up at your house.
No one calls you by your first name anymore. Now you’re simply known as someone’s Mom.
There's an entire box of cereal buried in the cracks between your car seats. And you’ve considered eating it while waiting in the carpool line.
Instead of goodnight kisses, you now get goodnight text messages.
At least once a week you ask yourself “Whose kids are these?”
You've threatened competitors at the school science fair.
You find yourself wearing your pajamas for a coffee run or to drop off the kids. It’s not like you have time to get out of the car anyway.
You've been to soccer practice, ballet and story time all before 11am.
Most of your advice starts with “When I was your age.”
You have to explain how math will be useful some day.
Sleeping late means 8:15 am.
You read more than one parenting blog a day.
You realize your parents only come visit to see the grandkids.
You wipe anyone’s mouth other than yours.
You've hosted a graduation party for an 11-year-old.
You talk about bodily functions more than most doctors.
You occasionally forget to bathe.
You want to tell your kids about the birds and the bees, but you can’t remember the last time you did it.

Hahaha soooooooooooooooooo True!!!!!

4 comments:

Staci A said...

Love it, so true!

Hit 40 said...

Funny list!!! Love it. I have threatened children at the city pool. LOL

I found you at the mommy blogger club!!! Excellent. I clicked follow :-)

KimmyD said...

I came across your blog and I think it's lovely. I'd like to present this Lovely Blog Award to you. Please come by mommiestimeouttoday.blogspot.com to accept your award.

kimmyd :-)

Liz Mays said...

That is so absolutely true! I can't believe it!