buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

OFF's Clip-on Mosquito Repellent review

We got to try OFF Clip -on and i was so excited to try them. I am allergic to the spray on kind so I wondered if I could use this especially since mosquito's love me. These are a battery-powered fan circulates repellent around you to create a personal, unscented shield against mosquito's. Clip it on your belt loop or rest it on a flat surface next to you and you'll be good to go for 12 hours, all without putting anything directly on your body. Take that, mosquito's! That is what I loved. I hate the greasy lotions and spray and now the wipes that smell disgusting and leave you feeling gross. I mean I use it for the kids and family but I cant used them so I usually suffer or I sit right next to the candles ha ha.

It did have a slight smell but wasn't too over powering and gross which is great. It wasn't too noisy. I like you could put them on the table next to you and not have it on you always and it still protected for up to 12 hours. I love that it is refillable also. We used it while at a car show and at home for BBQ's and it work wonders. I didn't get bite once. So with summer here and all the outdoor fun going on you should definitely try OFF Clip-on and stay safe from the West Nile and those pesky , itchy bites!http://www.offprotects.com/clip-on-mosquito-repellent/

Company info:
Enjoy the protection of OFF!® Clip-On™ repellent when:

Relaxing in your backyard
Lounging at the beach
Gardening
Camping
Attending sporting events
Enjoying the park

Effective Protection Within minutes, OFF!® Clip-On™ repellent provides personal protection from mosquitoes. If you move, allow a few minutes for the unit to rebuild its protection. Protects against mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus

No Skin Application Unlike ordinary personal repellents, OFF!® Clip-On™ repellent provides mosquito protection without putting anything on your skin.

Fan Powered The quiet, battery-powered fan circulates repellent all around you. Batteries are included.

Odorless OFF!® Clip-On™ repellent uses an active ingredient with no scent.

Refillable Each refill provides up to 12 hours of head-to-toe protection. One refill is included with the unit. OFF!® Clip-On™ repellent refills are sold separately and contain 2 repellent disks (for a total of 24 hours of mosquito protection).

Easy to Use - Clip it on or set it next to you When clipped to your clothing or just laid on a flat surface nearby, this compact device provides head-to-toe protection.
http://www.offprotects.com/clip-on-mosquito-repellent/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.