-------------- ---------------- www.beautifulangelzz.blogspot.com/y8xWrgFjg7e-ySmEVZL0BxIYx1w.txt Mommies Angels: Wordless Wednesday
Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

My baby girl now when she is tired and Im on the computer climbs into my lap watches me for a few minutes and it out as a light. I guess she thinks the computer work i do is boring haha!!Here are the brick snowmen I made for my nieghbors for gifts. They wer pretty cheap and easy to make maybe spent 3 bucks a piece to make them. Not bad only thing is you have to make alot of them because everyone wants them I made 10 and have one left that probably will be gone today and I know of about 3 other people that wants them haha! Happy Holidays and have a great Wordless Wednesday!!!