buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Childrens Revolution




So I just found a store I fell in love with. It is called Childrens Revolution . It has everything you need for baby and kids. Their stuff is just absolutely gorgeous and unique. I think that's what drew me to the site is because I have never seen some of the stuff they sold before. There stuff all looks quality made and will make any nursery or kids room look like it deserves a spot in a magazine to show off.

I bought the Rock a bye Sandy snail for my youngest a while back and I must say it is so colorful. It is adorable and it is so fun for the kids to ride on. The music it plays the kids love. I love it sweet little smile. It is definitely a hit at our house.

Other things from Childrens Revolution I would love to have it the cute little Navy Mini Monkey Bean Bag for my monkey. It is adorable! I would also love KidKraft Harley-Davidson® Girls Roaring Softail® Rocker, Bumble Bee Train, Road Hog Tricycle, and KidKraft Nantucket Storage Bench. Honestly I could write a list a mile long of stuff I want. I definitely recommend everyone checking this awesome store out!

No comments: