buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 12, 2010

Arm & Hammer Spinbrush for kids review

My kids love spinning toothbrushes and so do I because I feel it gets their teeth cleaner then them using a regular toothbrush especially with my 2 year old who is now ms. independant now and wont let mommy help her. She tends to chew on regular toothbrushes which doesn't clean well. With the Spin brushes it spins so it brushes for her ha ha. The hardest thing for me though is finding toothbrushes that like like well the younger ones are easy because they like the cartoon characters but the older they get they don't want princesses and Dora any more so this is where Arm & Hammer Kids Spinbrush comes in. Their new My way brushes are perfect.

They are customizable toothbrushes your kids can design themselves. They come with over 140 waterproof sticker including letter so they can have their name on it. They include 2 AAA batteries which are replaceable and are pretty reasonable price compare to the others at only $6.99 and you can even right now print off a coupon on their website for $2.00 off. These would make great gifts for your kids and great stocking stuffers for Christmas.

My daughter loved her Arm & Hammer Kids Spinbrush. she was so excited to decorate it especially when she seen it had pink unicorns and pirate stickers. With in 15 minutes she had her brush looking beautiful and it represented her. These are great to get my kids to brush their teeth more and are so fun. You should definitely check them out.

No comments: