buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Personal Microderm kit review

I have really dry skin especially on my hands, elbows and feet. I have tried multiple lotions and things out on the market some help and some don't. The is it never goes completely away. I mean it might if I kept up with some of the treatments but when you have 6 kids and work and school my schedule is crazy. So when SkinCare RX ask me to review the new  Personal Microderm kit I was intrigued into trying it since I heard so many great things about Microderm abrasion I wanted to try it for myself.

When the Personal Microderm kit arrive it looked like a white drive with sand paper attachments ha ha. Kind of scary but I watched the instructional DVD that came with it and it didn't look to hard and it looked alot less scary. It really was easy to use which surprised me. It didn't hurt and it actually felt good. I love using it on my feet and elbows even though my elbows are hard to reach ha ha. My feet feel alot softer and less cracks and peeling skin. It got off all the dry rough dead skin easily. I do use alot of lotion afterwards to keep it moisturized but now I am moisturizing the good skin and not the dead skin. I do feel like this worked and helps alot and would definitely continue to use it and recommend it to everyone.

A little about Personal Microderm . It works just like a professional microdermabrasion treatment without the hassle or cost. The hand-held device uses the same aluminum oxide crystals as the ten thousand dollar machines found at your doctor's office. It smooths away dead skin cells, diminishing age spots and other signs of aging.

The system includes 1 personal microderm, 3 exfoliating discs (2 green and 3 blue), 1 electric cord (Standard U.S. Outlet), 1 facial cap, 1 body cap, 1 reusable filter, Instructional CD and Pamphlet.

So head over and check out the Personal Microderm kit. You will love it! Plus read the other reviews on it and watch the short little video on how it works all on the site.

No comments: