buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 26, 2010

ebeanstalk is a great place for kids

I was recently introduced to Ebeanstalk and had to check it out. They had such a variety that I was looking around for a good hour make a list for my kids for Christmas. I will definitely be buying alot from them for Christmas and up coming birthdays.
Ebeanstalk has some awesome kids toys. We fell in love with the Bottle hover. I know my son would love this for his birthday so you bet I am get this for him. Such a great learning toy. My daughters would love the Sofista bead set since they all love making bracelets including my 4 year old who is obsessed with making jewelry and yes I said my 4 year old!
They also have great Toddler toys. My two year old for me is hard to find things for her but here I found all kids of great learning toys that she would love like the baby Stella doll which i must say is the cutest doll I have ever seen. I love it and know she will too. One thing I am thinking of getting her for Christmas is the pink Rody Horse. She love bouncing and stuff so this would make a awesome Christmas present for her. Even their Baby Toys are great and they are learning toys as well. My nieces will love some of the stuff I get my great nieces and nephew from here. The Best part is Ebeanstalk has great prices. This is important for me because with 6 kids Christmas and birthdays are expensive and very stressful times for me now I can get great presents for them with out spending over my budget. So head over and check out Ebeanstalk and their awesome selection and start stocking up for Christmas.

1 comment:

Huguette En said...

Sounds like a great shopping link for Christmas, thanks for sharing :)