buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Giving back is as easy as 123!

Its that time a year where everyone or alot of people are looking to give back. Sometimes its hard or complicated to donate to charities of your choice. Not anymore with Give Back. Give Back is a online website that you sign up for and you can pick your charities that you most like to donate to.

GiveBack just launched in Beta a couple of weeks ago and it is founded by Stephen Paletta, winner of Oprah’s Big Give television show. Inspired by donating his $1million in winnings, he started the Give Back Foundation to a) help individuals start their own personal foundations and b) help them get more money to give back to the charities and causes that are near and dear to their hearts.


GiveBack.org allows you to set up a personal account. You select the charities that are important to you (any charity in good standing with the IRS). You fund your foundation with your own money, donations or through shopping. Yep that’s right I said shopping! They have it set up so that anytime you shop online through your account (at 400 different online merchants) at GiveBack up to 15% of your purchase will be deposited in your personal foundation’s account. That is so awesome! You can get your Christmas shopping done and donate at the same time!


I set up a account with in a few short minutes. It was easy! Then I went in and picked my favorite charities like Hemophilia foundation, Toys for Tots, Utah food bank, Kids on the move, Sunshine kids, Ronald McDonald house, Susan Komen foundation, and the American Cancer Society and more! Gosh I wanted to donate to everyone but they had so many to chose from. I automatic received $5 to donate just for signing up. Now I can add money, shopping to earn money and even get donations to give to my charities of choice. That is so cool! I can donate all year round and its so easy. I did alot for Toys for Tots this month with build-a-bear and our family Christmas party donations. I also donate with our family to the Utah food bank. So now I wanted to donate to some of my other favorite foundations. I love donating to Hemophilia foundation since I have 3 kids with a type of Hemophilia and I like to donate to American Cancer Society since I have had family members with cancer and it is a crazy scary sad disease. It was so easy to add funds to my account and donate to them with just a few clicks and I was done. Then fir those of you that use Tax deductions well this site adds up all your donations throughout the year and gives you one receipt with all of you donations on it. That make taxes alot easier. I also love you can set up and manage a charity campaign or fundraiser all on this site that is great!


So If your looking for a way to give back and that is easy and convenient you have to check out Give Back. You will be glad you did and so will the charities you chose as well!


I was not paid for this post and I didn't received anything other than a chance to go to Blissdom with One2one Network. I posted this for the good of my readers and I thought my readers would like this.

No comments: