buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welch's Fruit snacks a healthy way to snack!!

Me and my kids are in love with fruit snacks and gummies. They are so addicting! I love find ones that are healthy as well. Our favorite ones that are healthy are the Welch's fruit snacks.

They sent us some of their snacks in a few different flavors to try and we immediately fell in love with them. I have bought a few boxes and bags since then lol. They are flavorful and sweet and taste like real fruit. I love the 100% vitamin C and 25% vitamin A & E. I also love that they are fat free, gluten free and no preservatives but still plenty of flavor. I feel confident that my kids are eating healthier and less junk when they chose Welch's fruit snacks over other sweets. These are great treats for after school , dinner, sports games, and definitely great for trips. They have many different flavors such as Concord Grape, Mixed fruit, Strawberry, White grape Raspberry, White grape peach, Fruit punch, Island fruits, and Berries & Cherries and even reduced Sugar. Concord grape and strawberry are our favorites.

I am very please with them and will and have bought more. So if your kids love gummy snacks then check out Welch's fruit snacks and Welchs Fruit Snacks on facebook. You will love them and so will your kids!

No comments: