buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 4, 2011

Post Game 3 in 1




My son is 10 and has just started with I need boy shampoo and soap not regular kinds. I hate the commercials these days that total sell sex and men's products and I don't want my son thinking that is what those products do and are for. So I was excited to hear there is a better one out there called Post Game


Postgame 3 in 1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash is the only product made for male athletes that is Sulfate, Paraben and Phthalate free.  The scent is sport fresh but not overwhelming, and the products are made with extra conditioner and lotion to help hydrate the skin and scalp. The company focuses on sports - and prides itself in being one of the very few brands with appropriate messaging for all ages as well as an initiative to give a part of all proceeds to charity and youth sports organizations.


We got a bottle of the 3 in 1 and two sample size bottles of the shampoo and the body wash. My son was so excited to have his boy stuff to bath with that I didn't even have to yell at him to get in the bath lol. He loved the smell and loved that it would make him smell good after soccer haha. I loved the smell as well not too strong but enough to leave him smelling clean and fresh.  I love that it is free of harmful chemicals and don't promote it with sex and girls. I also love that they give back to charities that mean alot. 


So if you have a man in the house or boys hitting that age and sport playing boys you should definitely check out Post Game. You will love it and so will the special men in your life. Also check them out on Facebook and Twitter .

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product reviewgiveaway Disclosure.

No comments: