-------------- ---------------- www.beautifulangelzz.blogspot.com/y8xWrgFjg7e-ySmEVZL0BxIYx1w.txt Mommies Angels: Winners
Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Winners

Sorry so late With kids out of school been keeping me on my feet and busy as well as I have not been feeling very energized lately since they put me on blood pressure lowering medicine to help with my migranes. Just been so exhausted but I do have lots of awesome reviews and giveaway to post soon I promise I need to get back into the just of things here I feel bad. So here is my 2 lucky winners to announce.

The first winner is for the Cars 2 prize pack.....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

221 

Timestamp: 2011-07-07 16:23:40 UTC

janetfaye said...221



I voted for you on Picket Fence.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

____________________________
The second winner is for the rocket racer

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
40 
Timestamp: 2011-07-07 16:31:52 UTC

karasceviour said...40

I entered the orient watch giveaway. karasceviour at hotmail dot com
____________________________
you have been emailed and have 48 hours to claim thanks!

0 comments: